Nutritional Facts: Serving size 1 bar which is 44 grams. 130 Calories. Amounts per serving: total fat 9 grams which is 12% of the daily value which consists of saturated fat 6 grams which is 30% of the daily value, trans fat of 0 grams, cholesterol 5 milligrams which is 2% of the daily value, sodium 180 milligrams which is 8% of the daily value, total carbohydrate 27 grams which is 10% of the daily value, which consists of dietary fiber 17 grams which is 61% of the daily value, total sugar 2 grams which includes 0 grams of added sugar which is 0% and sugar alcohol 6 grams, protein 3 grams which is 6% of the daily value. Vitamin D 0micrograms which is 0% of the daily value, calcium 50 milligrams which is 2%of the daily value, iron 0.5 milligrams which is 2% of the daily value, potassium 70 milligrams which is 2% of the daily value. Note: the % of daily value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Ingredients: Polydextrose, Insulin, Palm Kernel Oil, Peanuts, Erythritol, cellulose, vegetable glycerin, whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk, milk protein isolate. Contains less than 2% of cocoa powder, water, butter (cream, salt), salt, soy lecithin, natural flavors, mono and diglycerides, sunflower lecithin, carrageenan, sodium citrate, sucralose. Contains peanuts, milk, soy. Made in a facility that also uses eggs, wheat , sesame, and tree nuts. Distributed exclusively by simply Good foods USA, Inc, Denver, CO 80202. 1-800-6-ATKINS. Contains a bioengineered food ingredient. To Learn more about net carbs visit atkins.com. Total carbs 27 grams minus total fiber 17grams minus sugar alcohol 6 grams which total 4grams atkins net carbs.